Monday, October 6, 2008

Sorento and Capri

In Sorento we stayed at a Hostel about 45 minutes outside of the downtown area. We stayed in a cabin that was a minute walk away from the beach.

This is the path to get down to the beach.
Part of the beach.

A view from the restaurant we ate at.
We took a 45 minute boat ride to Capri the next day. The island was gorgeous, expensive, but amazing scenery. 


A group of us took a 12 minute chairlift ride up to the highest peak of Capri, the view was amazing.
All of us did a jumping photo, this was mine.

Leaving Capri in the scariest boat ride of my life. It almost tipped over a good dozen times, no joke.

Those blogs and posts were just my favorite ones. I have a lot more photos which I will hopefully be able to show you all sometime. Now it's back to school for a week. Our North field trip is in a month where we will be visiting Milan, Florence and Venice.

Thanks for reading again, I'll be in touch soon.

Ciao,

Rob

No comments: