Sarah Palin...
Where do I begin? I have been watching interviews and debates all day that I have missed and I am seriously disturbed that Sarah Palin could potentially be our president.
70 million people watched the Vice Presidential Debate. 70 million viewers and Palin uses phrases such as: "Joe Six-pack," Say it AINT so Joe," "Dawg Gonnit," "Dang right," and chanted "drill baby drill."
She even took time out to thank a 3rd grade class and said they get extra credit for watching the debate. And then she winked for the sixth time at the camera.
She referred to McCain as Maverick, a fictional character that could solve crimes with a paper clip and a straw...
Obviously I am being sarcastic with my last comment, but I am worried for America. This lady is not fit to be president. Her only foreign "experience" as stated by her is that she governed Alaska which was neighbors with Russia and Canada.
Listen to her answer questions, tell me that you can follow what she says. If she can't answer a question she throws out big words and talks in circles.
SNL did a skit of her during the Katie Couric interview and in one part didn't even change a single word and the audience was LAUGHING. They used word-for-word what Palin said.
Now I will be the first to say I do not know to much about politics and don't follow it as closely as I should, but it haunts me that this "Soccer Mom" could be president. The only thing she should be running for is the head of the PTA at school.
I just had to rant. I had to get this off my chest, and I would love to know what America thinks about this, being overseas I have only been able to view the debate and interview on CNN and YouTube.
Please leave comments. Thank you

No comments:
Post a Comment