skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
When in Rome
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Slideshow for Photography
I just found out I could upload videos, so here is a rough draft of what my presentation will be like. Hope you enjoy.
WARNING: This song uses a curse word, please don't be offended.
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
Rob -- I love it!
December 12, 2008 at 4:42 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(48)
▼
December
(14)
Goodbye Rome
While you were sleeping
Final Charcoal Sketch
Charcoal Sketch
Mixed Media Mosaic
Deadmau5
Soccer Pictures
Photography Final Video
Altered Book
Slideshow for Photography
Photography Final
R.I.P. Addie
Soccer Game.
Siena, and almost time to leave.
►
November
(12)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(2)
About Me
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Rob -- I love it!
Post a Comment