Monday, December 15, 2008

Charcoal Sketch

One of my favorite and one of my best pieces I have created over here is my charcoal sketch of Apollo and Daphne. 

Just a quick reminder, this is what I was going off of.
This is my final sketch. Tomorrow I put fixative on the people so they don't smear and then I coat the entire rest of the page with a charcoal background. 
Close up of the faces. Daphne turned out GREAT, I don't know why Apollo seems to be winking in this photo, it doesn't look like that on the sketch.
The ground where you can see Apollo's shoe and Daphne's feet turning into roots.

My exhibition starts tomorrow at 6 and I have a few friends that I made here coming to it, along with all of our professors. I turn in my final photography slideshow and am printing off some of the pictures to mount and hang next to my stuff. It's finally all coming together!!!

Only 6 more days left here, I leave on Sunday, it's coming up so fast, cannot wait to get back and take a break with the fam. See you ALL SOON!

No comments: