Siena was nice, in the middle of wine country, I had a nice red wine there for lunch. We just walked around a lot, there wasn't too much to see except the old gothic architecture of the city. That night we went out to a club and the next morning we came back to Rome. I'm glad I got to visit Siena, some of the new James Bond movie was filmed there.
It's less than 2 weeks till we are done with class and we have our exhibition here, less than 3 till I leave back to the states and exactly 3 till Christmas, and I'm in Mexico with my mom's side of the family.
It is slowly creeping up on me but I am Almost ready to head back. I'm going to try to make it to a soccer game this Saturday, they verse Milan, and it should be a great game, I've been trying to go with people since I've started this trip and finally we're doing it!
My altered book is coming along great, and all I have left for my self portrait is my jacket and my face. The fruit painting is another story, I have a bit to do on that, I'll be in studio on Saturday before the game and Sunday all day.
That's all for now, it's been a while since I updated this so thought I'd give you something, sorry no pictures, but they'll be some of my artwork soon.
PEACE!

No comments:
Post a Comment