Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Ice Bar

Saturday night some girls made breakfast for dinner for some of us dudes and then we watched the office. After that we went to an Ice bar here in Rome. The entire inside is made of Ice.

Here is where you got your drinks, the ice bar top.
Even the glasses were made out of ice, I almost ate my whole glass.
We got to wear spacesuits. They were thermal ponchos that kept us warm. This is my friend Hilary and I all decked out in our gloves and suits.
Instead of tables there were some huts made out of ice with sheep skin seats. We made a toast to eskimos later.

It was a pretty tiny bar and cost 15 euro to get in but that included a free drink. The bar was a one time thing to do, but glad I did it.

No comments: