Sunday, September 7, 2008

Trevi, Trojan, Vatican and More...

Today I finally got out and explored Rome. My favorite thing to do is find the place I want to go, count how many bridges to get there and then walk along the Tiber river since it is very close to my apartment and easy to navigate. Today I saw most of the sites, I started towards Trevi fountain, 8 bridges away haha. 

Just a view walking along the Tiber.

There are statues everywhere. This one was lining one of the bridges.



Trevi was everything I thought it would be and more.
I loved it there and am sure I will be visiting it a lot.
I want to see it at night sometime.


Someone had most of their bike parts stolen...
and just outside of the Vatican too.
The Vatican.

Here is a kid that was chasing pigeons just in front of the Vatican.

Graffiti is everywhere. This is some on the walls lining the Tiber.

1 comment:

cc said...

I also want to go there.