Tuesday, August 26, 2008

London Town!!!

So I've been in London for almost 2 days now and am alreay getting use to things. The train system is very easy to figure out and there are some nice and cheap restaurants. The only thing is once you realize 5 punds is 10 US dollars you think twice about ordering the food.

Everyone is very nice in the Hostel, we've met a few people, we stayed up until 4 the other night playing Uno with a guy named Thomas from Paris. We are rooming with two girls from France right now.

Today we took a tour of England and saw all of the sights, and took pictures of everything... we are the typical tourists ha ha.

We are already use to the time difference, it was not hard to get use to. I won't be able to post pictures until I am in Rome, but there will be plenty to post. In the mean time take care and thanks for reading. Ciao.

No comments: